Dr. Elizabeth Newman
Dr. Elizabeth Newman is a graduate of the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry. Upon graduation, Dr. Newman was awarded the John A. Bothwell Scholarship for Excellence and the George Switzer Memorial Key for Excellence. She is a member of the Ontario Dental Association and the Yonge Lawrence Study Club. Dr. Newman always strives to provide gentle and excellent care for her patients and is passionate about caring for her patients. Some of her patients have been with her for decades, returning year after year.
Our kind and caring staff are a wonderful group of professionals that are always ready to assist and are extremely well liked by our patients. Every attention to detail is made to make our patients visits pleasant. Most of our staff have been with the practice for many years (some over 25 years) and provide professional consistency and friendly continuing care.
Our hygienists provide:
1. professional cleaning, removing plaque and tartar for the prevention of diseases of the gums.
2. instruction to teach patients how to brush and floss their teeth in the most effective manner.
3. fluoride treatments to help prevent tooth decay.
4. dental treatments for teeth which have root sensitivity.
5. dental sealants for children which help prevent tooth decay.